Our facilities are immaculate and designed specifically for the care and comfort of your precious pet. Indoor and outdoor private runs are augmented with humidified enclosures featuring air conditioning and heating. In winter months, we provide plenty of blankets so our guests can relax in cozy warmth. And in case the power goes out, we have a generator that will keep your pets warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
We will supply food, bowls and blankets for all our guests. If your dog is on a special diet, we’ll make sure he or she will get their own “home-style” food. If they enjoy their own toys or blankets, please send them along. If medication needs to be administered, our staff will make sure they get their medicine as prescribed at a modest additional fee.
If your dog has any special needs, requirements or even quirks, we will take care of everything because as a premium pet care facility our goal is for every guest to be happy when they’re with us.
When Bringing Your Pet for a Stay
To maximize your pet’s comfort, safety and health, please be certain to review the following checklist. It will save time if this information is carefully attended to when you leave your pet at Ben-Jee.
Checklist for bringing your pet for a stay
1. For the safety and protection of your pet and others, state law requires Veterinarian Certification of current vaccinations for Rabies. Also, proof of your pet’s Bordetella and Distemper series must be presented before we can admit your dog to our facility. Cats require Rabies and FVRCP records. If you do not have access to your shot records you can have your vet fax them directly to the kennel prior to your pet’s arrival. Our fax number is 215-257-3322.
2. rovide emergency contact name and phone numbers (home and mobile numbers)
3. We recommend bringing in your own pet food, special treats and toys
4. If someone besides yourself is picking up your pet, you must provide that person’s name and
phone number. When someone else is picking up your pet, please arrange to make pre-payment when dropping your pet off.
5. Let us know if you would like walks and special playtime for your pet. (Note: 1 walk and playtime daily fee $5.00, 2 walks and playtime $8.00 in addition to regular daily rate.)
6. Ben-Jee Kennels offers a departure day Grooming Service such as bathing, nail clipping, trimming, etc. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please let us know when dropping off and note that you will have until 5 pm to pick up and there is no boarding charge for the last day.
7. If your pet is on any medications, you must provide a complete list for dosages, times of dosage and the medications themselves.
8. If you think you may be pressed for time when you pick up, you may pre-pay for your pet’s stay when you drop off.
We provide high quality dog food while your pet is with us, but, if you would like, and as we recommend, we would be glad to feed your pet the regular food they eat at home so that their diet does not change. This will lessen the chance of your pet getting an upset stomach and experiencing unnecessary stress during his or her stay. It also lessens the chance of such events occurring to you when your pet arrives home. In general we have found that when a pet is able to remain on his or her regular diet, it increases the health and happiness during their stay at Ben-Jee.
We also recommend that you do not over feed your dogs prior to admission or departure from Ben-Jee. In their excited state, dogs might over eat food or over drink water which is not good for them. Moderation is key for their comfort.
Bringing in your pet’s favorite treats is a good idea as well because it gives them a taste of familiar goodies that remind them of home.
All Breeds • Indoor/Outdoor Runs
Heated and Air Conditioned • Clean and Safe
• Play and Exercise
Here’s State Law and our Required Policy When Boarding Your Pet
To maximize your pet’s comfort, safety and health, State Law and Ben-Jee Kennels requires your compliance with the following policy. It will save time if this information is carefully attended to when you leave your pet at Ben-Jee. We recognize this may be an inconvenience and we apologize as such, but in the end, the safety of your pet and other pets at Ben-Jee is our primary concern. We really appreciate your compliance.
Ben-Jee Kennel offers canine comfort even when the power goes out.
We place a true premium on your dog's comfort no matter when they are staying with us. That's why we've invested in a whole facility generator for our kennel and your pet. In winter, if the power goes out, we have lights, heat, water and full service despite storm related power failures. When the heat becomes oppressive in summer, our guests enjoy air conditioning. It's all part of our commitment to provide the highest standards of comfort and care when you trust us with your pets.
Regular customers have actually dropped off their pets with us when they've lost power. We're proud that many of our customers rely on our service to keep their pets safe even when they can't be cared for adequately in their own homes.
We'd be remiss if we didn't tell you how we rely on Mirarchi Electric of Hatfield to make certain that our facility generator is always operational. They installed and maintain our generator year round. Mike and Ralph Mirarchi own and operate this family business and they take great care of our kennel so we can take care of your pets.
Thanks to Mirarchi Electric for taking care of our facility generator
Requirements for bringing
your pet for a stay
For the safety and protection of your pet and others, state law requires Veterinarian Certification of current vaccinations for Rabies. Also, proof of your pet’s Bordetella and Distemper series must be presented before we can admit your dog to our facility. Cats require Rabies and FVRCP records. If you do not have access to your shot records you can have your vet fax them directly to the kennel prior to your pet’s arrival. Our fax number is 215-257-3322.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
Supervision: 24/7, 365 days a year
47 Ridge Road, PO Box 1
Tylersport, PA 18971